The humble recreational PFD (personal floatation device) is often overlooked in the race to produce the newest/latest/greatest/most extreme product. However, it is at the recreational level that most people experience Paddlesports for the first time. So why not make the experience a better one, ensure comfort and security without breaking the bank.
Yak has completely redesigned the classic Kallista PFD. We have called upon our dedicated in-house design team and tasked them to use their huge expertise in the PFD market to improve on an already excellent product. Each element was reviewed in turn, improved where possible, and then the parts combined, and reviewed and improved again! The result of this process is the most comfortable and secure PFD Yak has ever made at this level.
- Robust outer cover material to improve wear characteristics and product longevity
- Redesigned thinner, more flexible foam panels to offer greater wearer comfort
- Optimised foam construction to give best balance of comfort and light weight
- Fuss free front zip donning makes life simple and eliminates user confusion
- Buckle free front panel which removes the most common potential snag point
- Dual side adjustment to give the best possible fit and security in the water
- Padded shoulder adjustment to allow a wide size range adjustment
- Versatile front pocket, which is big enough to take the essentials (it’s all about the gram!!)
- Secure in-seam key pocket, cunningly sitting between the foam to improve comfort
- Reflective highlights to improve low light visibility
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.