The Sola Blaze 5/4mm Wetsuit is designed for all round water sports use for those wanting to surf, kite, sup or sail even when the water temperatures are at their coldest. If your 4/3 isn't giving you the warmth you're needing then this is the best step to extending your time in the cold waters year round. We have combined super stretch neoprene in the upper body for flexibility with glued and blind stitching for a watertight and comfortable fit.
• 50% insulight 4 way super stretch neoprene
• Feather light ss-1 foam for a lighter more comfortable suit
• 5mm torso, 4mm arms and lower body
• Back entry YKK zip with metal slider
• Glued and blind stitched for zero water penetration
• Anatomically contoured fit
• Double diamond knit nylon knee pad
• Biaxel spot tape in critical positions
• Double lined collar with Velcro closure.
Size and Fit Guide
- Wetsuits should feel snug on and you will probably feel that range of motion is slightly reduced, this is normal. However, make sure breathing doesn't feel restricted.
- Wetsuit fit should not be too loose. This would let water flow freely through the suit and would therefore lose all the benefits of the trapped water being warmed by your body.
- For a correct wetsuit fit, wrists, ankles and neck should be snug.
- The fit should not be too baggy in the underarm or leg area. Some bagginess at the small of the back is normal.
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.