The everyday board. An exceptionally popular board with beginners wanting to take their riding to the next level, the Wedge shape is designed to shred everyday surf, by Every-day I mean average surf; the stuff we ride in between real swells. The wedge is a 90% solution! However, it's so much fun the other 10% you will probably wish you had it.
Built on the patented Slyde Wedge Shape, 2 years of development for the perfect all wave handboard with no splash back.
High-density Urethane Foam core for a perfect combination of lightness and strength.
PPX flak jacket high pressure laminate outer layer technology for insane added strength.
Slyde patent pending Embedded "never come out" screw strap inserts.
Extra safe GoPro mount insert comes standard, for endless selfies.
Inserted leash plug, never lose your board again.
Skill Level: The wedge shape is another great all round wave board pick the right conditions you feel most comfortable in and she will do the rest.
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.