The Slyde Bula Shorebreak Womp Board is Sleek, lightweight, built to last and designed for speed. The most advanced and performance driven handboard on the market developed and tested by Point Panic’s local and Kaha Nalu Hawaii founder, Sean Enoka.
- Materials: Epoxy, urethane, fiberglass, and 2mm TPU Flak Jacket high tensile laminate.
- Weight : 422gm / 14oz with strap.
- Dimensions: 11.77in / 29.89cm X 7.25in / 18.38cm.
- Overall: Tight rails with exceptionally deep concave for shorebreak hold.
- Wave Size: Designed for shorebreak and generally anything over 3ft. This is a barrel hunter.
- Skill Level: The Bula is designed to hold on steep fast shorebreak and get you in early and barrelled. If you don't feel comfortable in those conditions, this may not be the board for you.
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.