The big brother of the recreational iSUP’s at 35” wide, the 10’8 is the most stable paddling platform available and is one of the most suited for both medium to heavy riders and absolute novices.
The floatation and size of the board makes this a perfect option for the larger rider or those concerned with stability and these attributes make it one of our bestsellers.
With a weight saving of 20% or more over MSL and Fusion constructions, O'Shea's unique Ultra Light HPx board is easily foldable and transportable, using its spacious back pack.
O’Shea are at the forefront of iSUP construction innovation and we reckon that Ultra Light HPx is a game changer.
Yellow top and bottom, ensures both colour integrity and high visibility – be SEEN, be SAFE on pond, lake or ocean.
- Ultra Lightweight & Super Stiff / Board weight 8.5kg
- Package weight including Alu paddle and pump / 11.6Kg
- Improved glide on glassy water
- Reinforced tow and leash eye
- O’Shea HP6 Power Pump
- RMS-Removable Fin System
- Original H3 Valve
- Spacious O’Shea Pro Backpack – to allow easy packing
- Diamond die cut EVA deck grip for the perfect non-slip surface
- CAD Design and Tested by Farrel O’Shea
- 10’8’’x 35’’ x 4.75’’
- Vol – 300ltr
- Weight – Board Only 8.5kg / Package Weight 11.6Kg
- Suitable For Riders Up To: 125kg
The O’Shea 10’8″ HPx Inflatable Paddleboard is supplied with…
O’Shea board bag which can carry the board as a back pack and made from highly durable 600D recycled nylon
- 3 piece Hybrid Carbon Paddle – fully adjustable
- O’Shea HP6 Triple Action Power Pump
- US Box Fin
This board is constructed using Ultra Light HPx.
O'Shea's PREMIUM ULTRA LIGHT HPx range of boards are the LIGHTEST & STIFFEST available today, using the world’s most advanced iSUP construction.
The benefits of this construction include:
- High Durability
- Stiffer in all directions
- Shape integrity long term
- Pro surface finish
- Enhanced glide when breezy
Free delivery on all items
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.