With a width of 34” the O’Shea 10’6″ HPx Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard offers riders an ultra light and ultra stable paddling platform, which is perfect for a wide range of rider weights and abilities and fun for all the family, this is a very popular size.
Made with O'Shea's unique, Ultra Light HPx, which is the LIGHTEST & STIFFEST iSUP construction available today and a game changer in iSUP design, with an unrivalled combination of light weight and durability.
HPx, weighs in at 20% lighter than any Fusion or MSL and is the result of O'Shea's innovative partnership with their material manufacturer. The 10’6 is only 8kg, creating a compact, durable and easily foldable and transportable iSUP package – fitting easily into its spacious back pack.
Yellow top and bottom, ensures both colour integrity and high visibility – be SEEN, be SAFE on pond, lake or ocean.
- Ultra Lightweight & Super Stiff / Board weight 8kg
- Package weight including Alu paddle and pump / 11.1Kg
- Improved glide on glassy water
- Reinforced tow and leash eye
- O’Shea HP6 Power Pump
- RMS-Removable Fin System
- Original H3 Valve
- Spacious O’Shea Pro Backpack – to allow easy packing
- Diamond die cut EVA deck grip for the perfect non-slip surface
- CAD Design and Tested by Farrel O’Shea
- 10’6’’x 34 x 4.75
- Vol – 260ltr
- Weight – Board Only 8kg / Package Weight 11.1Kg
- Suitable For Riders Up To: 110kg
The O’Shea 10’6″ HPx Inflatable Paddleboard is supplied with…
O’Shea board bag which can carry the board as a back pack and made from highly durable 600D recycled nylon
- 3 piece Hybrid Carbon Paddle – fully adjustable
- O’Shea HP6 Triple Action Power Pump
- US Box Fin
This board is constructed using Ultra Light HPx.
O'Shea's PREMIUM ULTRA LIGHT HPx range of boards are the LIGHTEST & STIFFEST available today, using the world’s most advanced iSUP construction.
The benefits of this construction include:
- High Durability
- Stiffer in all directions
- Shape integrity long term
- Pro surface finish
- Enhanced glide when breezy
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.