The High Durability (HD) line from O'Shea has reinforced lining walls that ensure a longer life from the SUP. These are great for beginner SUP Riders, who might expose the board to more wear. This particular model is a great all rounder, a fine first board for those unsure of what they are looking to do on a SUP , or those want a little of everything from their board.
- The Highest Quality Korean Drop Stitch Fabric money can buy.
- 1000D PVC, with double layer wrap - The best and hardest wearing construction.
- Yellow Top and Bottom - Be seen be safe, on Lakes, Rivers and Oceans.
- 4 3/4" thick drop stitch fabric is not unique to O'Shea but is quite rare. The extra 2cm thickness or 20% more than most recreational boards makes the structure 35% stiffer both longitudinally and tortionally = Better Performance
- O'Shea Boards can be used at lower pressure, more typically 13-15psi instead of 15-20psi, easy to achieve for any mortal, even lightweights, and easy for the standard high volume pump that is provided.
- Perfect combination of plan shape, thickness and width = The most stable SUP platform for any given size of board.
- Reinforced Front Towing Eye and rear leash eye.
- O'Shea Pro Backpack.
- Original High Volume O'Shea H3 Pump.
- RMS - Removable Fin System.
- Cad Designed and Human Tested By Farrel O'Shea.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
If you need help in choosing the right kit for you or just want some general advice before you buy we are always here to help - give us a call today.
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small. And if you need to return something we have a no quibble returns policy.