The O'Neill Psycho Tech 5/4+mm chest zip Men's wetsuit is new for winter 2022, and the upgrade from the previous season is an extra 0.5mm of neoprene on the suit. The body is now 5.5mm and the arms and shoulders are 4.5mm thus you get an even warmer suit than ever. The wetsuit is now has stitch-less seams technology which means there is no way water can enter through the seams again making the suit even warmer. Along with the all new fully taped TB3X inner taping to keep the suit as flexible as possible.
The all new O'Neill Psycho Tech really is all about superior warmth as it also has thermal Air-Firewall lining which retains your body heat for longer keeping you warm in the water even in the coldest of UK winters. So if you are looking for a suit to ensure you stay warm, comfortable and flexible then it is certainly worth considering the Psycho Tech 5/4+mm wetsuit.
- Fuze Closure (Chest Zip Entry System)
- Redzone Water Resistant Zip (Preventing Water Entry)
- 360 Degree Barrier With Drain Holes ( Keeping The Cold Water Out Of The Wetsuit)
- Fluid Seam Weld Stitchless Seam Technology
- Fully Taped TB3X Seams
- Arms / Shoulders / Shins / Calf Technobutter 3 Neoprene (Incredible Flexibility)
- Chest / Back Technobutter 3 Air-Firewall Smoothskin
- Thigh / Butt Technobutter 3 Firewall
Size and Fit Guide
- Wetsuits should feel snug on and you will probably feel that range of motion is slightly reduced, this is normal. However, make sure breathing doesn't feel restricted.
- Wetsuit fit should not be too loose. This would let water flow freely through the suit and would therefore lose all the benefits of the trapped water being warmed by your body.
- For a correct wetsuit fit, wrists, ankles and neck should be snug.
- The fit should not be too baggy in the underarm or leg area. Some bagginess at the small of the back is normal.
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.