The Sofia has been designed with comfy full stretch neoprene to provide its user with all the freedom of movement necessary. Next to the fact that Sofia has a feminine cut and its eye-catching print make you look great, it makes you feel even greater due to extra effort coming with a comfortable stitch construction, which feels ultra-soft on your skin. The added ultra-resistant and ultra-high endurance kneepads protect against abrasion.
- 3 mm neoprene on chest & back, 2 mm on other panels
- Back zipper for fast entry
- Durable flatlock seams
- Feminine fit
- Full stretch neoprene
- Protective strong knee pads
- Strengthening tape inside
Size and Fit Guide
- Wetsuits should feel snug on and you will probably feel that range of motion is slightly reduced, this is normal. However, make sure breathing doesn't feel restricted.
- Wetsuit fit should not be too loose. This would let water flow freely through the suit and would therefore lose all the benefits of the trapped water being warmed by your body.
- For a correct wetsuit fit, wrists, ankles and neck should be snug.
- The fit should not be too baggy in the underarm or leg area. Some bagginess at the small of the back is normal.
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.