The ZenLite Trousers are the ultimate lightweight solution, delivering the perfect balance between performance and comfort. Flatlocked seams, 4-way stretch and an adjustable Neoprene waistband ensure a secure fit, while the Di Guard Neoprene panels are reinforced for additional protection and endurance. Made from a lightweight 2mm limestone Neoprene, these trousers are ideal for the warmer months and are an all round favourite for sailors, stand up paddle boarders and surfers alike! Compatible with the ZenLite Top.
- Made from a lighter 2mm limestone Neoprene with zoned Neoprene technology panels for superior protection against abrasion caused by deck contact
- Limestone neoprene has a high micro cell structure thus a high density with more air bubbles inside the rubber than other brands therefore warmer. Limestone neoprene is more impermeable, lighter in weight, warmer, more durable and naturally stretchy
- X4 Flex technology – packed with 4 way stretch to allow for optimal movement as you sail and allows for complete freedom of movement
- Thermal protection technology – strategically placed thermal plush inner panels trap essential body warmth in colder wet conditions
- Di-Guard neoprene panels protect against wear and tear and durability
- Accentuated with decorative orange stitching to keep in line with the Zenlite collection from Gill
- Super lightweight limestone neoprene trousers yet beautifully warm
- Flatlocked seams provide a comfortable skin tight fit that still allows for movement
- Adjustable neoprene waistband that ensures a comfortable, stretch fit
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.