The Women's ZenLite Top is the ultimate lightweight solution, delivering the perfect balance between performance and comfort. The printed slik grip on the cuffs and glideskin neck seal reduce water ingress while the 4-way stretch creates a comfortable, skin tight fit. Made from a lightweight 1.5mm limestone Neoprene, this top is ideal for warmer temperatures and can be worn for a multitude of water activities, whether that be sailing, paddle sports or board sports such as stand up paddleboarding, kayaking or windsurfing. Compatible with the ZenLite Skiff Suit, Trousers and Shorts.
- Constructed from a 1.5mm thick limestone Neoprene (90%) for superior lightweight warmth and protection
- Thermal protection technology – strategically placed thermal plush inner panels trap essential body warmth in colder wet conditions
- X4 Flex Technology – packed with 4 way stretch to allow for optimal movement as you sail with ultraspan underarm and side flex panels allow for complete freedom of movement
- Low friction and soft touch Glideskin neck seal offers comfort against the skin, protects from chafing and reduces water ingress
- 1.5mm thick limestone Neoprene – limestone neoprene has a high micro cell structure thus a high density with more air bubbles inside the rubber than other brands therefore warmer. Limestone neoprene is more impermeable, lighter in weight, warmer, more durable and naturally stretchy
- Flatlocked seams for comfort
- Low profile wrist seals with slik grip cuff prints
- Next to skin comfort
- Attractive orange outer stitching and turquoise panelling in keeping with the Zenlite collection from Gill
- Bold Gill logos on bottom right sleeve and at chest
- Flattering cut and shape tailored to the feminine silhouette
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.