A true family favourite, both floaty and stable. The best value O’Shea board available. Recommended rider weight up to 120kg
- 1000D PVC, with double rail lap – The best & hardest wearing construction, better than most premium or high end boards!
- Brightly coloured top and bottom… Be Safe, Be Seen!
- The package is supplied with its own adjustable paddle.
- 6″ thick drop stitch fabric gives the stiffest board possible, both longitudinally and torsionally.
- O’Shea boards can be used at lower pressure more typically 13-15psi, rather than 15-20psi, possible to achieve for any mortal, even light weights, and easily possible with the standard high volume pump supplied.
- Perfect combination of plan shape, width and thickness = the most stable SUP platform for any given size of board.
- Reinforced towing eye and rear leash eye.
- O’Shea pro back pack supplied.
- Original reliable H3 Valve.
- RMS – Removable fin system.
- Cad Designed and human tested by Farrel O’Shea
- 10’6″ x 33 x 6″
- Volume = 290LTR
- Recommended Rider Weight = 120KG or Less
O’Shea Inflatable Paddleboards are supplied complete with:-
- O’Shea board bag which can carry the board as a back pack and made from highly durable 600D recycled nylon
- 3 piece Alu Paddle – fully adjustable
- O’Shea HP2 Double Action Power Pump
- US Box Fin
This board is constructed using Premium QSx.
Industry leading convergence of great price and great performance. Features Quad Stringer Technology, 2 stiffening stringers on the top and 2 on the base, giving extreme stiffness without breaking the bank.
The benefits of this construction include:
- Affordable Performance
- light yet durable
- stiff both length and width ways
- rolls up compactly
- no cosmetic wrinkles
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.