The 10’2 is O'Shea's most popular Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard (iSUP), due to its ease of use, versatility and performance.
Utilising O'Shea's unique Premium Ultra Light HPx construction, which is the LIGHTEST & STIFFEST available today and a game changer in iSUP construction, this is a board that delivers on every level. A true family fun board for everybody.
Their new HPx construction is 20% lighter than any Fusion or MSL and is the result of an innovative partnership with our material manufacturer, resulting in a highly durable board weighing only 7.5Kg, creating an ultra light, compact, easily foldable and transportable set up, which fits easily into its spacious back pack.
On the water, this board effortlessly carries riders of up to 100Kg, for maximum fun on flat water or small waves.
The yellow top and bottom of this paddleboard, ensures both colour integrity and high visibility , which means you will be SEEN and SAFE on your local waters.
One of the most popular sized SUPS on the market today.
- Ultra Lightweight & Super Stiff / Board weight 7.5kg
- Ultra compact / easily foldable / easily transportable
- Package weight including Alu paddle and pump / 10.6kg
- Improved glide on glassy water
- Reinforced tow and leash eye
- O’Shea HP6 Power Pump
- RMS-Removable Fin System
- Original H3 Valve
- Spacious O’Shea Pro Backpack – to allow easy packing
- Diamond die cut EVA deck grip for the perfect non-slip surface
- CAD Design and Tested by Farrel O’Shea
- 10’2’’x 32 x 4.75
- Vol – 220ltr
- Weight – Board Only 7.5kg / Package Weight 10.6Kg
- Suitable For Riders Up To: 100kg
The O’Shea 10’2″ HPx Inflatable Paddleboard is supplied with…
- O’Shea board bag which can carry the board as a back pack and made from highly durable 600D recycled nylon
- 3 piece Hybrid Carbon Paddle – fully adjustable
- O’Shea HP6 Triple Action Power Pump
- US Box Fin
This board is constructed using Ultra Light HPx.
O'Shea's PREMIUM ULTRA LIGHT HPx range of boards are the LIGHTEST & STIFFEST available today, using the world’s most advanced iSUP construction.
The benefits of this construction include:
- High Durability
- Stiffer in all directions
- Shape integrity long term
- Pro surface finish
- Enhanced glide when breezy
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.