The O'Neill Reactor-2 2mm shorty wetsuit is a stunning addition to the O'Neill Reactor range and every year is a best seller. It had an upgrade so that now the neoprene used is completely 100% super stretch. This means that not only is it soft to the touch, it moves when you do making you less tired in the water. Being a back zip wetsuit it is also easy to get in and out of which is great for parents too.
This suit is best used in the summer months in the UK when the water is warmer and means they can stay in the water having fun for longer. It is also great for all water sports or just general beach use.
- Back Zip Entry System For Ease Of Getting On And Off
- Wind Resistant Smoothskin Front And Back Panels For Additional Warmth
- Seamless Paddle Zones Which Is A Flexible Design With Minimal Seams For Unrestricted Movement
- Double Super Seal Neck Which Is 100% Super Stretch For Comfort And Flexibility
- Key Pocket
- Ultraflex Neoprene Which Is A Super Soft And Flexible For Great Performance
- Flatlock Stitched Breathable Seams
- 100% Superstretch Neoprene Throughout
Size and Fit Guide
- Wetsuits should feel snug on and you will probably feel that range of motion is slightly reduced, this is normal. However, make sure breathing doesn't feel restricted.
- Wetsuit fit should not be too loose. This would let water flow freely through the suit and would therefore lose all the benefits of the trapped water being warmed by your body.
- For a correct wetsuit fit, wrists, ankles and neck should be snug.
- The fit should not be too baggy in the underarm or leg area. Some bagginess at the small of the back is normal.
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.