The O'Neill Toddler Reactor-2 2mm Shorty Wetsuit is great! Making sure the kids are warm enough in the water is very important and this wetsuit is ideal for beach and pool fun. It is also simple to put on (which is fantastic for parents).
The O´Neill Toddler Reactor-2 Wetsuit is warm, comfortable and flexible for the little nippers! The suit is constructed with 100% super stretch neoprene so that they can move without restriction in the water. A fantastic suit that is super soft to the touch and a best seller every year due to the high quality construction.
- Flatloc Stitched Construction Spring Suit
- YKK Back Zip Suit
- 100% Fluidflex Neoprene
- 50+ UV Protection
Size and Fit Guide
- Wetsuits should feel snug on and you will probably feel that range of motion is slightly reduced, this is normal. However, make sure breathing doesn't feel restricted.
- Wetsuit fit should not be too loose. This would let water flow freely through the suit and would therefore lose all the benefits of the trapped water being warmed by your body.
- For a correct wetsuit fit, wrists, ankles and neck should be snug.
- The fit should not be too baggy in the underarm or leg area. Some bagginess at the small of the back is normal.
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.