A TOUGH AND BUOYANT VEST THAT'S BUILT WITH A WOMEN'S-SPECIFIC ERGONOMIC DESIGN
The Reactor ISO Women's Vest from O'Neill is built provide maximum buoyancy and an ergonomic fit for the women of wake, wakesurf, water-skiing and standup paddleboarding. The Reactor is built to offer excellent protection from unexpected impact and keep you afloat in between tows. This ISO approved vest is ideal for back-of-the-boat riding, especially when you're just learning to the tow-ropes.
THE BEST BITS
- Strategic Armhole size
- Quick-release Dual-Safety Buckles with concealed belt system for safety and performance
- Mesh for drainage
- Zipper safety tab
- NytroLite Foam Technology
- Overlock Stitched for super strong seams and durability
- Filter-Tech outer envelope
- 100% polyester lining
- Super buoyant and protective closed-cell PVC Marine foam
- Segmented Foam core for maximum flexibility and performance with anatomical flex points for increased
- Heavy-duty front zipper for superb durability
SIZES ARE IN US SIZES. PLEASE CHECK SIZE CHART.
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.