A TOUGH AND BUOYANT VEST THAT'S BUILT WITH A WOMEN'S-SPECIFIC ERGONOMIC DESIGN
The Reactor ISO Women's Vest from O'Neill is built provide maximum buoyancy and an ergonomic fit for the women of wake, wakesurf, water-skiing and standup paddleboarding. The Reactor is built to offer excellent protection from unexpected impact and keep you afloat in between tows. This ISO approved vest is ideal for back-of-the-boat riding, especially when you're just learning to the tow-ropes.
THE BEST BITS
- Strategic Armhole size
- Quick-release Dual-Safety Buckles with concealed belt system for safety and performance
- Mesh for drainage
- Zipper safety tab
- NytroLite Foam Technology
- Overlock Stitched for super strong seams and durability
- Filter-Tech outer envelope
- 100% polyester lining
- Super buoyant and protective closed-cell PVC Marine foam
- Segmented Foam core for maximum flexibility and performance with anatomical flex points for increased
- Heavy-duty front zipper for superb durability
SIZES ARE IN US SIZES. PLEASE CHECK SIZE CHART.
Free delivery on all items
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.