- Ideal entry level value driven wetsuit: Perfect for surfing, diving, paddle sports, lake activities, and beach days.
- Thickness: 2mm
- Neoprene Technology: FluidFoam and FluidFlex 2 for superior feel, flexibility and unrestricted movement
- Back zip entry: Full back zip for easy entry with durable zip and cord attachment
- Seams: Flatlock stitching
- Mesh Smooth Skin Fluid Foam: Found in the chest and back panels for superb wind resistance and adding incredible warmth to your core
Size and Fit Guide
- Wetsuits should feel snug on and you will probably feel that range of motion is slightly reduced, this is normal. However, make sure breathing doesn't feel restricted.
- Wetsuit fit should not be too loose. This would let water flow freely through the suit and would therefore lose all the benefits of the trapped water being warmed by your body.
- For a correct wetsuit fit, wrists, ankles and neck should be snug.
- The fit should not be too baggy in the underarm or leg area. Some bagginess at the small of the back is normal.
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.