The Fly Air is the all-round Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard that everyone can enjoy. Our easy and stable all-rounder is the perfect solution if you are looking for a classic board that can perform in everything from flatwater to small waves.
Highly portable, strong, stiff and durable, the Fly Air is the convenient answer to limited storage, city life and travelers’ demands. With a great mix of glide, stability and all terrain versatility, the all-round outline and generous volume cater for those looking for an easy ride; while the side fins give great bite when riding small waves.
The Fly Air Premium boasts the best inflatable construction available on the market (DL Light), with an incredible stiffness / weight ratio, the Fly Air comes in a lightweight Drop Stitch construction.
- Fly Air Premium 10'4"
- Volume: 284 l
- Width: 33” / 83.8 cm
- Length: 10’4” / 315 cm
- Thickness: 5.5” / 14 cm
- Weight: 11,1 kg
- Fittings: 1 X US BOX, 2X SIDEFIN / 1X FLY 19.5 cm
- Recommended User Weight: < 95 kg
- Light and stiff Double Layer Light technology (Fly Air Premium)
- Produced at the world’s most renowned manufacturer
- Full deck / base quality printing and rail design for superior optics
- Glued Side fins and easy removable Center fin
- Integrated deck net to attach luggage
- High quality towing eyelets & comfortable handle
- Diamond grooving footpad for the ultimate grip and comfort
- Wheely Backpack for effortless packing and transportation (Fly Air Premium only)
- Fanatic Power Pump HP2 for fast and comfortable inflation
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option (Fly Air Premium only)
- Fly Air backpack for transportation (fits paddle and also regular pump)
- Fanatic Power Pump for fast and comfortable inflation
- Pure Adjustable 3-Piece Paddle
- Removable fin
Pure Adjustable 3-piece paddle:-
The Pure paddle is the perfect match for our entry level iSUPs. With its 15% Carbon/Composite shaft and solid 8” ABS blade, it’s light in your hands and handles the usual contact in the early stages with ease.
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.