The Fly Air Pocket Edition is an ultra travel friendly all-round SUP, built in a tough but light construction that allows it to be packed into a backpack half the size of a regular iSUP.
With a thinner deck pad and tough but flexible construction, the Pocket Edition can be rolled and packed into a much narrower bag, making it extremely easy to store and transport. Based on the highly versatile shape of our Fly 10’4’’, the classic longboard shape is packed with volume - offering safe, stable paddling and superb glide – which makes it the perfect entry iSUP.
- Fly Air 10'4"
- Volume: 284 l
- Width: 33” / 83.8 cm
- Length: 10’4” / 315 cm
- Thickness: 5.5” / 14 cm
- Weight: 8 kg
- Fittings: 2× FCS Fin System 4.5"
- Recommended User Weight: < 85 kg
- Lightweight Stringer technology with colour rail reinforcement (Fly Air)
- Produced at the world’s most renowned manufacturer
- Quality printing and rail design for superior optics
- Integrated deck net to attach luggage
- High quality towing eyelets & comfortable handle
- Diamond grooving split footpad for the ultimate grip and comfort
- Compact Pocket backpack with easy entry zipper for board, paddle, pump and accessories (fits paddle and also regular pump)
- Fanatic Power Pump HP8 for fast and comfortable inflation
- Carbon C35 Adjustable 3-Piece Paddle
- Removable fins (no tools needed)
Carbon 35 paddle:-
The Carbon 35 adjustable 3-piece paddle with its matt finish 35% Carbon/Glass shaft and strong, ABS protected carbon composite blade is the top choice for any entry level paddler ready to go from zero to hero. With the Union Joint system and a blade size of 7.25” your strokes are highly effective.
Free delivery on all items
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.