The Jamie O'Brien model 4/3 will keep you psyched like JOB! Without giving up the warmth that Buell Wetsuits are known for, this suit doubles down on flexibility. With its masterful blend of pliable "Ninja Neoprene" coupled with ergonomic, perfectly placed panels, the RB1 is your go-to wetsuit that keeps the crowd gasping as your spray extends to the heavens...
- Material: "Ninja Neoprene" with Ultraspan flex-fabric on the exterior
- Seams: Triple glued and blind stitched seams with power-lite "Sizzle" seam seal
- Entry system: Over the top, chest zip entry, utilizing a cross-over pattern and snap-tight outer flap "technology", making the entry a tight seal.
- Lining: Soft Ultraspan flex-fabric material that is insanely warm & cozy
- Key Pocket: easy to access and secure key pocket on the outside left calf
- Knee pads: Embossed Supratex Tuff kneepads.
Buell represent the underground ripper, the local lifeguard, the weekend warrior, the touring Pro, WSL Champions, the surf family, the super grom, the SUP racer, the wakesurfer, surf skier, longboarder, foamie rider and everyone in between. If you love the ocean, Buell loves you.
Size and Fit Guide
- Wetsuits should feel snug on and you will probably feel that range of motion is slightly reduced, this is normal. However, make sure breathing doesn't feel restricted.
- Wetsuit fit should not be too loose. This would let water flow freely through the suit and would therefore lose all the benefits of the trapped water being warmed by your body.
- For a correct wetsuit fit, wrists, ankles and neck should be snug.
- The fit should not be too baggy in the underarm or leg area. Some bagginess at the small of the back is normal.
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.