The Psycho Tech 6/4mm Hooded wetsuit from O'Neill is the top of the range winter suit for surfers who prioritise warmth and flex for their sessions. It packs a lot of features into one suit like O'Neill's exclusive Techno Butter 3, added heat generating Techno Butter Air-Firewall and Plus Thicknesses for extra warmth. In simple terms, it's super warm, really flexible and dries quickly so you're ready for the PM session.
- F.U.Z.E. Closure (chest zip)
- Redzone water resistant zipper
- 360° Barrier with drain holes.
- Fluid Seam Weld Stitchless seam technology
- Fully Taped TB3X Seams
- Arms/Shoulds/Shins/Calf : Techno Butter 3
- Chest/Back: Techno Butter 3 Air -Firewall Smoothskin
- Thigh/Butt: TechnoButter 3 Firewall
- Plus + = 0.5mm extra thickness for superior warmth.
Size and Fit Guide
- Wetsuits should feel snug on and you will probably feel that range of motion is slightly reduced, this is normal. However, make sure breathing doesn't feel restricted.
- Wetsuit fit should not be too loose. This would let water flow freely through the suit and would therefore lose all the benefits of the trapped water being warmed by your body.
- For a correct wetsuit fit, wrists, ankles and neck should be snug.
- The fit should not be too baggy in the underarm or leg area. Some bagginess at the small of the back is normal.
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.