The ideal entry to an intermediate level board, perfect for those seeking high performance on a budget. Recommended rider weight up to 100kg
- 1000D PVC, with double rail lap – The best & hardest wearing construction, better than most premium or high end boards!
- Brightly coloured top and bottom… Be Safe, Be Seen!
- The package is supplied with its own adjustable paddle.
- 6″ thick drop stitch fabric gives the stiffest board possible, both longitudinally and torsionally.
- O’Shea boards can be used at lower pressure more typically 13-15psi, rather than 15-20psi, possible to achieve for any mortal, even light weights, and easily possible with the standard high volume pump supplied.
- Perfect combination of plan shape, width and thickness = the most stable SUP platform for any given size of board.
- Reinforced towing eye and rear leash eye.
- O’Shea pro back pack supplied.
- Original reliable H3 Valve.
- RMS – Removable fin system.
- Cad Designed and human tested by Farrel O’Shea
- 10’2″ x 32 x 6″
- Volume = 250LTR
- Recommended Rider Weight = 100KG or Less
O’Shea Inflatable Paddleboards are supplied complete with:-
- O’Shea board bag which can carry the board as a back pack and made from highly durable 600D recycled nylon
- 3 piece Alu Paddle – fully adjustable
- O’Shea HP2 Double Action Power Pump
- US Box Fin
This board is constructed using Premium QSx.
Industry leading convergence of great price and great performance. Features Quad Stringer Technology, 2 stiffening stringers on the top and 2 on the base, giving extreme stiffness without breaking the bank.
The benefits of this construction include:
- Affordable Performance
- light yet durable
- stiff both length and width ways
- rolls up compactly
- no cosmetic wrinkles
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.