The High Durability (HD) line from O'Shea has reinforced lining walls that ensure a longer life from the SUP. These are great for beginner SUP Riders, who might expose the board to more wear. This particular model is a great all rounder, a fine first board for those unsure of what they are looking to do on a SUP , or those want a little of everything from their board.
- The Highest Quality Korean Drop Stitch Fabric money can buy.
- 1000D PVC, with double layer wrap - The best and hardest wearing construction.
- Yellow Top and Bottom - Be seen be safe, on Lakes, Rivers and Oceans.
- 4 3/4" thick drop stitch fabric is not unique to O'Shea but is quite rare. The extra 2cm thickness or 20% more than most recreational boards makes the structure 35% stiffer both longitudinally and tortionally = Better Performance
- O'Shea Boards can be used at lower pressure, more typically 13-15psi instead of 15-20psi, easy to achieve for any mortal, even lightweights, and easy for the standard high volume pump that is provided.
- Perfect combination of plan shape, thickness and width = The most stable SUP platform for any given size of board.
- Reinforced Front Towing Eye and rear leash eye.
- O'Shea Pro Backpack.
- Original High Volume O'Shea H3 Pump.
- RMS - Removable Fin System.
- Cad Designed and Human Tested By Farrel O'Shea.
Free delivery on all items
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.