The “Tangerine” caters for the light/medium weight riders, including women and teens alike. Designed with a stable paddling platform for riders 75kg or less, and still comfortable for more proficient riders, up to 85kg.
HDx uses the highest quality Mirasol drop stitch fabric, combining 2 full layers (double wall) of UV resistant 1000D PVC .
A Yellow top and bottom ensures both the colour integrity and high visibility – to be SEEN and be SAFE on pond, lake or ocean.
The 9’8″ is one of the most popular SUPS available on the market today. Featuring: Reinforced tow and leash eye + O’Shea HP2 Power Pump + RMS-Removable Fin System + Original H3 Valve + O’Shea Pro Backpack + CAD Design and Tested by Farrel O’Shea
- Maximum Stability & Durability
- HDx Performance Characteristics
- Reinforced Tow and Leash Eye
- O’Shea HP2 Power Pump
- RMS-Removable Fin System
- Original H3 Valve
- Highly Durable Die Cut Crocodile Grip Deck Pad
- Spacious O’Shea Pro Backpack
- CAD Design and Tested by Farrel O’Shea
- 9’8’’x 32 x 4.75
- Vol – 200ltr
- Recommended Rider weight: 90kg
The O’Shea 9’8″ HDX Inflatable Paddleboard is supplied with…
- O’Shea board bag which can carry the board as a back pack and is made from highly durable 600D recycled nylon
- 3 piece Hybrid Carbon Paddle – fully adjustable
- O’Shea HP2 Double Action Power Pump
- US Box Fin
This board is constructed using Premium HDx.
The benefits of this construction include:
- High Durability
- Stiffer in all directions
- Shape integrity long term
- Pro surface finish
- Enhanced glide when breezy
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.