The “Tangerine” caters for the light/medium weight riders, including women and teens alike. Designed with a stable paddling platform for riders 75kg or less, and still comfortable for more proficient riders, up to 85kg.
HDx uses the highest quality Mirasol drop stitch fabric, combining 2 full layers (double wall) of UV resistant 1000D PVC .
A Yellow top and bottom ensures both the colour integrity and high visibility – to be SEEN and be SAFE on pond, lake or ocean.
The 9’8″ is one of the most popular SUPS available on the market today. Featuring: Reinforced tow and leash eye + O’Shea HP2 Power Pump + RMS-Removable Fin System + Original H3 Valve + O’Shea Pro Backpack + CAD Design and Tested by Farrel O’Shea
- Maximum Stability & Durability
- HDx Performance Characteristics
- Reinforced Tow and Leash Eye
- O’Shea HP2 Power Pump
- RMS-Removable Fin System
- Original H3 Valve
- Highly Durable Die Cut Crocodile Grip Deck Pad
- Spacious O’Shea Pro Backpack
- CAD Design and Tested by Farrel O’Shea
- 9’8’’x 32 x 4.75
- Vol – 200ltr
- Recommended Rider weight: 90kg
The O’Shea 9’8″ HDX Inflatable Paddleboard is supplied with…
- O’Shea board bag which can carry the board as a back pack and is made from highly durable 600D recycled nylon
- 3 piece Hybrid Carbon Paddle – fully adjustable
- O’Shea HP2 Double Action Power Pump
- US Box Fin
This board is constructed using Premium HDx.
The benefits of this construction include:
- High Durability
- Stiffer in all directions
- Shape integrity long term
- Pro surface finish
- Enhanced glide when breezy
Free delivery on all items
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.