The Fly Air Pocket Edition is an ultra travel friendly all-round Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard, built in a tough but light construction that allows it to be packed into a backpack half the size of a regular iSUP.
With a thinner deck pad and tough but flexible construction, the Pocket Edition can be rolled and packed into a much narrower bag, making it extremely easy to store and transport. Based on the highly versatile shape of our Fly 10’4’’, the classic longboard shape is packed with volume - offering safe, stable paddling and superb glide – which makes it the perfect entry iSUP.
- Fly Air 10'4"
- Volume: 284 l
- Width: 33” / 83.8 cm
- Length: 10’4” / 315 cm
- Thickness: 5.5” / 14 cm
- Weight: 8 kg
- Fittings: 2× FCS Fin System 4.5"
- Recommended User Weight: < 85 kg
- Lightweight Stringer technology with colour rail reinforcement (Fly Air)
- Produced at the world’s most renowned manufacturer
- Quality printing and rail design for superior optics
- Integrated deck net to attach luggage
- High quality towing eyelets & comfortable handle
- Diamond grooving split footpad for the ultimate grip and comfort
- Compact Pocket backpack with easy entry zipper for board, paddle, pump and accessories (fits paddle and also regular pump)
- Fanatic Power Pump HP8 for fast and comfortable inflation
- Pure Adjustable 3-Piece Paddle
- Removable fins (no tools needed)
Pure Adjustable 3-piece Paddle:-
The Pure paddle is the perfect match for entry level iSUPs and for anyone looking to get a good amount of bang for your buck! With its 15% Carbon/Composite shaft and solid 8” ABS blade, it’s light in your hands and handles the usual contact in the early stages with ease. The Pure adjustable 3-piece paddle is a length of 165 - 220cm.
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.