The Diamond Air is our dedicated ladies all-rounder. Combined with our Diamond Carbon 35 paddle is a perfect match for a stylish adventure!
Designed for all levels of female SUPer looking for a ladies specific board that is easy to use and transport which performs well in everything from flatwater to small waves.
The lightweight Diamond Air range offer exceptional glide, stability and easy paddling. With a classic longboard outline and packed with volume for a stable stance; they feel just as at home exploring along the coastline or a river, as they are catching small surf at your local break.
Simplicity is key, with lightweight DS Light Tech construction, they are easy to stow away and transport, ready for your next session.
- Diamond Air 10'4"
- Volume: 213 L
- Width: 32" / 81.3 cm
- Length: 9'8'' / 294.6 cm
- Thickness: 4.5" / 11.5 cm
- Weight: 8.15 kg
- Fittings: 1 X US BOX / 1 X FLY19.5 cm
- Recommended User Weight: 45 - 90 kg
- Lightweight Stringer technology with colour rail reinforcement (Fly Air)
- Produced at the world’s most renowned manufacturer
- Quality printing and rail design for superior optics
- Integrated deck net to attach luggage
- High quality towing eyelets & comfortable handle
- Diamond grooving split footpad for the ultimate grip and comfort
- Waterproof backpack for board, paddle, pump and accessories (fits paddle and also regular pump)
- Fanatic Power Pump HP2 for fast and comfortable inflation
- Diamond Carbon C35 Adjustable 3-Piece Paddle
- Removable fin (no tools needed)
Diamond Carbon 35 Adjustable 3-Piece Paddle:-
The perfect match for the Fanatic Diamond SUP. Adjustable to your size and style, this is the super effective yet most stylish paddle to cruise around. Built with Fanatic's small 6.75” durable carbon composite blade with white ABS rail protection and a 35% Carbon shaft covered in matching graphics to our Diamond boards.
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.