The Zone3 Parka Robe Jacket is an essential companion for all open water activities. Swimming, paddleboarding or coasteering, it offers the warmth and weather protection you need after taking on the cold open water. Its 3/4 length also provides coverage under which you can change should facilities be lacking.
Constructed with Zone3’s renowned Polar Fleece fabric on the inside, the jacket controls temperature through its heat regulatory properties and absorbs and wicks sweat away whilst still keeping you warm. The water and wind resistant outer Water-Block shell further enhances this, stopping any wind or water from penetrating the jacket. An incredibly useful product to have in the wardrobe!
Keeping your nutrition, goggles and phone close to hand is easy, too. Zone3 has incorporated a large internal pocket on the inside, alongside a smaller zipped pocket with an earphone outlet for listening to music on the go.
The long front zip enables the jacket to be removed with ease, and two front fleeced pockets are there to keep your hands warm in colder conditions. Another great addition is the large hood with cord fasteners to trap heat in and keep your head warm.
- Three-quarter length, fleeced jacket to keep you warm pre or post training or racing
- Inner Polar Fleece fabric is soft to touch, cozy and warm
- Outer Water-Block fabric keeps the elements out and body warmth in
- Heat regulating properties allows too much heat to move to the outer shell of the jacket
- Large internal pockets and small zippered pockets for secure storage of nutrition and electronics
- Long front zip enables the jacket to be removed with ease
- Two front fleece pockets keep your hands warm in colder conditions
Free delivery on all regular items*
We offer free delivery on all purchases however small (except for very large items where shipping will be charged). We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
*We do charge shipping on some larger items and some are for collection only (e.g. hard paddleboards, 1-piece paddles, 2-piece paddles, bodyboards). Details will be listed in the item description. Please call the store for any information on 01273 323160.